Terms & Conditions
This page contains information explaining your rights to access and use the Eastbridge website.
This agreement (the “Agreement”) should be read by you in its entirety prior to your use of Eastbridge’s services. Please note that the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Eastbridge (referred to herein as “Eastbridge”, “us” or “we”) which operates the Internet site found at Eastbridge-sb.com “Site”).
Access to and use of Eastbridge internationally is provided by Eastbridge on the following terms:
- By using Eastbridge you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of services. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms then please do not access, use and/or contribute to Eastbridge;
- Eastbridge may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Eastbridge will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website & its services. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on Eastbridge then the latter shall prevail;
- You agree to use Eastbridge only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Eastbridge. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue with Eastbridge;
- Eastbridge assumes no liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-datedness of the Services provided, for example results or articles made available on the Site. Eastbridge also assumes no liability for the accuracy of statistics and intermediate results;
- Eastbridge reserves the right at any time to request from you evidence of age in order to ensure that minors are not using the Service. We further reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and exclude you, temporarily or permanently, from using the Service if satisfactory proof of age is not provided or if we suspect that you are underage;
- The terms “Eastbridge”, and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used by Eastbridge on the Site from time to time (the “Trademarks”), are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of Eastbridge or one of its group companies and/or its licensors, and these entities reserve all rights to such Trademarks. In addition, other content on the Site, including, but not limited to, the Software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the “Site Content”) belongs to Eastbridge or one of its group companies and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service and the Site you obtain no rights in the Site Content, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content without Eastbridge’s prior written consent or in accordance with any legislation applicable from time to time for the protections of the Intellectual Property of Eastbridge.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
As a condition of use of the Services, you warrant and undertake that you shall not use or access the Site, Services and the Information for any unlawful purpose under any law that is applicable to you or that is prohibited by or in breach of the Agreement. In particular (and in addition to all other representations and warranties set out in the Agreement) you warrant and undertake as a condition of use of the Services that:
- You are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- You agree that your use of the Service is at your sole discretion and risk;
- You are not diagnosed or classified as a compulsive gambler;
- You are over 18 years of age or over the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is the greater;
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on winnings paid to you;
- You acknowledge the possible risk of losing money arising from the use of the Services and the Site and that Eastbridge has no responsibility to you for any such loss;
- Your deposits do not originate from illegal or criminal activities;
- You will not conduct criminal or other unlawful activities through any account opened with us and you shall not allow other persons to use your betting account and the Services for any unlawful activities under any law applicable to you or us;
By agreeing to the above General Conditions of Use, should your activities pertain to criminal or suspicious conduct, Eastbridge reserves the right to report you to the local authorities without prior notice or explanation.
TERMS UNDER WHICH BETS ARE ACCEPTED
- Eastbridge cannot be held responsible for any typing or human error in quoting odds other than those intended. In the event that this occurs, Eastbridge reserves the right to void any affected bets (wagers);
- Notwithstanding any other provision in this Agreement, Eastbridge reserves the right to refuse any bet without explanation;
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that the details of your bets are correct. Once your bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed by us they may not be cancelled, revoked or changed and shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the bets that you have placed;
- All bets are logged and recorded in Eastbridge’s transaction log database and are conclusive evidence of all transactions and times at which the transactions are placed;
- All bets will be deemed valid and accepted by Eastbridge when confirmation is displayed;
- The result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes unless otherwise stated within the rules for each sport or event. Any subsequent enquiry that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognized by Eastbridge after 72 hours from the processing of results. Within 72 hours after results are processed, Eastbridge will only reset / correct the results due to human error;
- You acknowledge and accept that all prices and odds are subject to variation and only become fixed at the time a bet is confirmed and placed;
- Where a manifest error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, the bet, or that part of the bet if it is a multiple bet/parlay will be null and void.
- The decision of Eastbridge is final in respect of any bet and the associated transactions therewith.